Dr Edwin Trevor-Roberts
Edwin is the Chief Executive Officer of Trevor-Roberts, a leading national career management organisation. He has significant experience guiding organisations of all sizes through transformational change as a result of industry reform and disruption and shifting organisational requirements. He has worked with some of Australia's largest Health, Community and Aged Care Services, Engineering and Not-for-Profit organisations as well as Government Departments & Agencies. Edwin also personally provides career and leadership coaching to a select group of senior leaders.
Edwin has studied and explored the world of work extensively over the last fifteen years. His journey has seen him work in the UK and Canada and present to a wide range of audiences in Australia and internationally.
Edwin holds a PhD from the University of Queensland Business School. He is a regular writer on career issues and has co-authored several articles and book chapters on careers, culture and leadership in Australia.
Qualifications and Memberships
- PhD – UQ Business School
- Business (Management) (Honours) - UQ
- Australian HR Institute, Fellow
- Institute of Managers and Leaders, Fellow
- Career Development Association of Australia - Member
- Chief Executive Officer, Trevor-Roberts
- Chair Advisory Board for Griffith University Centre for Work, Organisation and Wellbeing
- Adjunct Fellow, Griffith University
- Co-Founder, Resugraphic