Many managers and HR professionals say that retrenching employees is one of the most difficult and stressful tasks that they have faced.
This redundancy checklist will assist you to reduce the stress involved in retrenching employees and:
- Minimise high staff turnover costs
- Avoid lengthy vacancies
- Prevent legal action filed by disgruntled ex-employees
- Increase engagment and morale of remaining employees
- Boost the employment brand and reputation of the organisation and its ability to attract talent
- Improve the organisation's ability to operate effectively and efficiently during the process, including retention of key clients and accounts