With so many organisations looking for ways to boost engagement and make their performance review processes more effective, career conversations could be your most important people strategy yet.
In this e-book, we share insights into the following:
- What a career conversation actually is
- Why they are important and who is responsible
- Where, when and with whom they should happen
- The skills required for managers to hold an effective career conversation
- The benefits of effective career conversations at both an organisational and employee level
Are your employees and managers having effective and meaningful career conversations?